Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

Optimum signature level (5* champ)

ReferenceReference Posts: 526 ★★
I saw a post long time ago discussing the optimum level of signature level for some champs. At that moment they used 5* Hyperion as example and said that ~50 sig stones are good enough (his sig ability at 73% something) as there is diminishing return in applying additional stones........etc.

Is that comment still applicable nowadays? Any other example of champ(s) who still have optimum sig lvl I/O max out? Thanks.

Comments

  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,378 ★★★
    For most 5* champs after around 50-100 sig level after that the return per level tends to diminish greatly
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,378 ★★★
    The auntm.ai site actually shows the signature curve for each champion
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 526 ★★
    Patchie93 said:

    The auntm.ai site actually shows the signature curve for each champion

    Thanks a lot and I also used that site too, very useful.
    However, I don’t know it’s applicable to all champs. Thanks.

  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 751 ★★★
    Sigs affect each champ differently. Some champs like hype get most of their use from the first chunk of stones. Other champs like OR and Vision need to be maxed. It just varies by champ. Thats why aunt.mai is a good site because u can see how the stone ratio is for each specific champ. Ive got domino and omega red needing stones. I looked up domino and when i felt the stones would be more useful for omega i stopped putting them on her for now till i get him maxed.
  • MorbidAngleMorbidAngle Posts: 740 ★★★
    Aegon retains around 60% of his combo at sig 100-110, at full level its 75% I believe.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 526 ★★
    So it seems the take away is look at aunts.ai first whenever you prepare to apply sig stone.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 244 ★★
    edited August 25
    In contrast with 4*s where signature ability ramp up at earlier stages, 5*s are more linear (their sig graph is a 45% ladder). Considering this, the more the better, so the optimal is lvl200.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,378 ★★★
    Greekhit said:

    In contrast with 4*s where signature ability ramp up at earlier stages, 5*s are more linear (their sig graph is a 45% ladder). Considering this, the more the better, so the optimal is lvl200.

    That's incorrect, hyperion has a sig graph far from 45% ladder. And I'm sure many others are the same. A quick search would show.




  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 244 ★★
    edited August 25
    If these graphs are recording reality, then the max efficiency of sig stones is about at lvl40, after that the increase rate is starting to decrease and reach zero at about lvl60, after which is getting linear. So the optimal is ~lvl40.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,378 ★★★
    These are from auntm.ai well some champs do have linear graphs it is truly a champion by champion decision for what is optimal.
    For example CapIW you'd want sig 200 for 100% chance. Where as nick fury it is mainly about getting that first sig stone.
    Hyperion around sig 40 becomes to become almost unnoticeable but for Thor it only becomes noticeable around sig 140 (according to charts)
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 526 ★★
    Patchie93 said:

    Greekhit said:

    In contrast with 4*s where signature ability ramp up at earlier stages, 5*s are more linear (their sig graph is a 45% ladder). Considering this, the more the better, so the optimal is lvl200.

    That's incorrect, hyperion has a sig graph far from 45% ladder. And I'm sure many others are the same. A quick search would show.




    Some are linear indeed.
Sign In or Register to comment.