**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Delay AQ for couple of days

This coming AQ will start before AW season ends. ..there will b a problem as post as season players will b jumping alliances...so it would b good to delay AQ for couple of days or make players eligible for rank rewards in 3 days of swapping ally

Comments

• Options
    Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    The issue I see is unless you have a good roster of leveled up left over champions for EQ, after using 3 of your best champs, for AQ, 5 of your best champs for defense in AW and 3 of your best for attackers in AW. That is a total of 11 top notch champs being used. Then tying to complete EQ like Act4 or Act 5 ,even trying to complete RTL (Road To Labyrinth) with whatever champs is left over becomes virtually challenging to progress in the game. Because those catalyst fragments for tier 3 and 4 does not come fast enough to get 4* and 5* champs ranked up,before players ISO-8 time expiration on them occur.
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

The issue I see is unless you have a good roster of leveled up left over champions for EQ, after using 3 of your best champs, for AQ, 5 of your best champs for defense in AW and 3 of your best for attackers in AW. That is a total of 11 top notch champs being used. Then tying to complete EQ like Act4 or Act 5 ,even trying to complete RTL (Road To Labyrinth) with whatever champs is left over becomes virtually challenging to progress in the game. Because those catalyst fragments for tier 3 and 4 does not come fast enough to get 4* and 5* champs ranked up,before players ISO-8 time expiration on them occur.

I mean I'm still more in the area of the game where I'm struggling more to get the ISO required than the catalysts... but yes I think it would be a good idea if Kabam was to look at t3 and t4 catalyst yield sometime in the near future. Those things just never seem to come fast enough.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,950 ★★★★★

im perfectly find with aq and aw at the same time, i run eq with no issues. i dont have the problem you guys are having