**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The RNG on crystals strikes again.

Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
So here I am a few hundred away from trying for a featured 5* I decide to spin because I’m bored lol.

RNG strikes again...

A dupe to my Crossbones....was hoping for a better champ but can’t complain.

But wait that dupe gave me enough shards to open a 6*. Spin that because again why not, I’m bored.

OMG what’s this? RNG strikes again........I swear there is a Void surrounding me.

Super happy with how my crystals played out. I’m actually tempted to take my Crossbones to R3 maybe. Would be nice to have an AAR champ, a bit higher than I currently do.

Comments

• Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I have him at r4, he shuts everything defensive down but he is fragile. If you play with him alot you can work around it. I love him, really fun with taskmaster synergy and nick fury/cap marvel 20% increased fury duration.
  • Options
    wasn’t really aware about how fragile he is. Really only use him a handful of times in arena. I probably won’t crack my questing/aq/aw teams but he could be used on a few key fights I am struggling with. The TM synergy does look fun. But that means I’d have to rank my TM lol
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    CB is fun, he was my first 4*. His sig is essentially a worse tenacity, except he gives himself a fury when it triggers. Basically he’s a simple champ - build up a bunch of furies and hit that sp2 and watch them melt away. Also he doesn’t crit, which can be a bonus against, say, Sinister, but essentially means he can’t touch LC. Synergies and masteries that boost crit chance still are good for him though because when he would crit he puts a fury on him instead. He’s not the best champ but he can be pretty useful! Have fun!

Warden out~
  • Options

CB is fun, he was my first 4*. His sig is essentially a worse tenacity, except he gives himself a fury when it triggers. Basically he’s a simple champ - build up a bunch of furies and hit that sp2 and watch them melt away. Also he doesn’t crit, which can be a bonus against, say, Sinister, but essentially means he can’t touch LC. Synergies and masteries that boost crit chance still are good for him though because when he would crit he puts a fury on him instead. He’s not the best champ but he can be pretty useful! Have fun!

Warden out~

It’s also why I was chasing him for a while when I saw the anti crit node in RTTL.
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    no offence meant to the OP, but I'm not the only person who thought this was going to be a post complaining about bad crystal luck, right?
    either way, congrats to the OP. I'd love to rank up my 4-star crossbones one day. He's an interesting champion to say the least.
  • Options
    SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    Remember that CB is one of the worthy champs for a 3-4 2015 crystal if you have one of those! I would definitely be happy with duping him! Congrats on the void... now just dupe him!
  • Options

no offence meant to the OP, but I'm not the only person who thought this was going to be a post complaining about bad crystal luck, right?
    either way, congrats to the OP. I'd love to rank up my 4-star crossbones one day. He's an interesting champion to say the least.

That's exactly the reason I worded it that way. RNG will always be looked at in a negative way, however RNG can be favorable. I was super happy to see 6* Void pop out. Yeah I'd love to have him duped, but I have been using a 4* Void for a long time so this was a nice addition to my roster.
  • Options
    SuperGood said:

Remember that CB is one of the worthy champs for a 3-4 2015 crystal if you have one of those! I would definitely be happy with duping him! Congrats on the void... now just dupe him!

I completely blanked on that! Thanks for the reminder!
  • Options
    zeezee57 said:

I took Crossbones to R4 with a 2016 skill gem and while he won't be finding a home in the main rotation there's a handful of niche matchups where he'll work better than most. His AAR makes Thing and Electro a lot easier and in the case of Electro saves you having to waste some health of your better champs. Not a champ I'd advocate putting t2a into but if you happen to pop a skill gem from V3 you'll have yourself a nice AAR champ.

Yeah I think he will sit comfortably at R3 after I make my decision on my next R4.