**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Suicide Masteries Question

Hoban88Hoban88 Posts: 8
edited August 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Looking for some input...

I’m debating on investing in the suicide masteries. I grind arena quite often just for units and have yet to attempt Act 6 or any Variant content.

My current setup is full Deep Wounds and Assasin along with all the other go-to basics. I already have Willpower fully unlocked from way back in the day, so I won’t need any cores for that.

My question is, will the full suicide masteries help at all over my current setup with the content I have yet to explore and would the suicide PI boost be a significant increase over my current setup?

Comments

• Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    What champions do you use? Suicides benefit ones more than others. For instance, Omega or Ghost benefit a lot.
  • Options

What champions do you use? Suicides benefit ones more than others. For instance, Omega or Ghost benefit a lot.

My most used champs are SL, AA, Blade(going to R5 soon), CM(Original), Gwenpool. All 5* R4.
  • Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    With that team you would benefit from the 60% increased attack only. You don't use champions that get other benefits, like Omega (activates Death Field at the beggining) or Ghost (converts to furies). The main problem with suicides is Recoil: each time you use a SP you will lose automaticaly 5% health. There are other «minor» problems: heal block and heal reverse nodes or fighting Void, Elektra, Carnage (for instance).

You have 3 bleeders. Running suicides would mean taking points off Deep Wounds or Assassin, because you would only have 6 points available to these masteries.

I like suicides and even when my team to tackle act 5 was Yondu, Hulk, Hawkeye and Luke Cage, I had them. I like the attack boost, it makes fights end faster, which means less mistakes. However, in your case, especially using AA and Gwenpool, I think it would be better to stick to your current masteries, because you want those bleeds to last long.

Anyway, better wait to see what others have to say.
  • Options
    Thanks for the insight @HENRIQUE_FORTE
    I figured I would be sacrificing points from Deep Wounds and Assasin. But if the increased attack balanced it out along with Increased PI for arena it might be worth it.

Lol...my goal is to grind for units with the least amount of effort, but also be able to clear difficult content.
  • Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    If going to use suicides for arena purposes only your ok but for aw it’s A NO NO AQ you could get away with it with certain champs ie ghost omega Corvus Ultron ice etc