**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Back in the game. Looking for alliance!

Hello everyone!

My name is Duxtro and I'm back in the game.
Last week i started to play again and i want enter in one alliance to do my best.

I have experience in the game and to much passion to learn. Actually i work as oficcer and i can spend time in the game.

If you want speak with me add me in the game or tell me something here.

Thank you so much!

Comments

• Options
    ThirosThiros Posts: 82
    You're welcome to join us. We run Alliance Quest map 4 and do wars in between.

No line/discord, or donation requirements.
    AW and AQ are not mandatory. Our only real expectation is if you join something, help take down a few nodes and explore.

We have an active core of players who are willing to help and give pointers when asked. Lower level players are welcome, we will help get you caught up.

Hit me up on Thiros68 in game, or send a request to Ironman Sucks.
  • Options
    We are relaxed alliance, mainly 3/4 in Quest silver 2 in War. No donations and we are perfect place to improve your game. Add Terrorforma
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    We're basically the same as the 2 guys before me. Map 3/4 AQ's, good in war, but you're not required to do it. We're eager for more players. Check us out!
    Ally name: Asgardians of the Galaxy
    Ally tag: Laqq