**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena Streamlining

Still waiting on a HELP ALL button for alliance mates considering 4 helps at a time isn't great for grinder alliances, and even then sometimes it only does 1 or the helps don't even count so you have to reload the game.

Also waiting on REQUEST HELP ALL button, this alone could help android catch up to iOS in game speed time. It takes almost 5 minutes to send out about 60 help requests

It's ridiculous enough when you can win a fight in 10-15 seconds but because of all the load time EVERY SINGLE FIGHT takes one minute real time. I can't even believe I can place in arenas anymore, but for me to do it I pretty much have to set 3 full days of my life aside, when realistically I should only have to spent 12hrs not 48 hours,I kid you not 36-48 hours of login game time for a decent basic arena champ to put up 4.5-5.5m, thank God for WiFi or I'd be broke you clowns

Get it together

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    The Help Request suggestion has been discussed before, and the server can't process that many at once.
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    The Help Request suggestion has been discussed before, and the server can't process that many at once.

The problem with that explanation is that it makes no sense. Sending out fewer packets would be less strain on the servers, not more.

Even if it were true, they could make the game send them out help every few milliseconds until it was done instead of making us press the button repeatedly.