**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam, Why have you been neglecting Quake’s dropped inputs?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
edited August 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was so excited when I got quake as my 2nd 5*, but as I began using her, I noticed sometimes it wouldn’t let me charge her heavy... That is, charging her heavy, auto evade, dexing back, then standing like a statue when attempting to charge the next heavy as the input is dropped

I looked online and this has been brought up several times here, dating back to even 2 years ago as well as recently.

The issue was even brought up by DorkyDave in one of his videos. Sadly, a lot are still facing it.

It’s not only android users as I’m on an iPhone XR on iOS 12. The reason I think this has not gotten attention from Kabam is that the dropped heavies do not apply to everyone, but looking at the numbers, a significant number of people experience it still as the issue just keeps being brought up, therefore should be at least included in the list of known bugs and issues.