**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Heavy attack bug?

Ever since the latest update came out I've been experiencing random heavy attacks in the middle of combos or whenever I try dashing in to the opponent. Has this been happening to anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    NoıreNoıre Posts: 80
    Just in case mods ask for device information:
    Razer phone 2
    Android 9.0
    Happens with both wifi and data
  • Options
    RukhaRukha Posts: 4
    This has been happening to me like crazy since yesterday. Never happen before this patch. Super annoying and messing up my progression towards cavalier. Wasting like 10 silver revives and more than 15 of the 40% ones...
    Also razer phone 2 with android 9.0
  • Options
    CeruleanSlaneCeruleanSlane Posts: 2
    Keeps happening to me too, on IPhone XR. Really bad when it happens several times per fight and completely throws me off.
  • Options
    NoıreNoıre Posts: 80
    This is still happening to me, it's surprising kabam hasn't said anything about this in any of the threads that have been opened on the same issue.
  • Options
    TYRON1TYRON1 Posts: 6
    Those of you who have been facing this issue, could guys play in 90 or 120 hz without any problems before this update? Just curious.
    I'm not holding my breath here. Just hoping that this will get fixed in the upcoming updates. The one very cool thing that I can do with my OnePlus 7 pro is gaming in 90 hz and even that I cannot do in mcoc because of the "unintended heavy" bug.
  • Options
    KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited October 2019
    Yes, It started happening to me again recently. Before it was on a forward dash or just random. This time it appears to happen when there is a lag,..the input on my screen might feel like im holding block when tapping MLLL several times. That could be registering as me holding it down bc of lag/skipped frames. Either way, it’s annoying & cost damage/hp. Does it look like the lag/skipped frame is causing that w/uall too???

Ever since the latest update came out I've been experiencing random heavy attacks in the middle of combos or whenever I try dashing in to the opponent. Has this been happening to anyone else?

• Options
    noldnold Posts: 30
    I don't think it's skipped frames, I've had it happen on just one tap. I think it's the time required to "hold" a tap for a heavy - it seems to be somehow linked to the device FPS, making higher FPS = shorter "hold" time for a heavy.

Maybe one day Kabam will acknowledge this bug. Maybe one day pigs will grow wings and fly.
  • Options
    TYRON1TYRON1 Posts: 6
    So I've playing in 90 hz on OnePlus 7 pro now for about 2 weeks. The heavy bug is still there but it does not happen very often. Also, I cannot tap as fast as I used to when playing in 90 hz. I have to consciously tap at a medium pace which seems to work on this device to avoid unintended heavies. But overall, the bug is till there.