**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
Should We Get Compensation for The Nerf To She Hulk? That Ruins Her Play style and Makes Her Way Less Valuable. I Feel Bad For The People Who Got Her to 5/65. I Personally Think We Should Get Compensation Do U?

Compensation 270 votes

Yes
78%
DL864RockonNonuRagamugginGunnerbecauseicantthetaman23SnakeEyes69Dimples800DeeparviSnizzbarFingerPicknGoodLeNoirFaineantDarkestDestroyerrazielGarryDKTimone147BrainimpacterCrkwestFrostydayooj 213 votes
No
13%
ArcDeAngelusGroundedWisdomCFreeKaruseusJadedMagrailothosFoxhero007SiddhantKwatraPatchie93AhitlawWorknprogressNiteAndDaeLiss_Bliss_CupidTheMightyKahrDRTOCharlie_SceneDarthPhalBattle_Greninjashadow_lurker22 36 votes
Why do We Even Need Compensation
7%
Spity68abiew78DrenlinpayebuduDemonzfyreThundercatprimeEthans8279CizzleCKScruffy04PrathapDenzel116Batman1903Duck_of_DoomUmbertoDelRioBogiaAlexBossuTopdog23Giodood_1TheSaithder0815fuchs 21 votes

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    No
    I was not.
    No
    I'm going to have to disagree on the basis of consistency. The response is that Tickets are for major changes to the way Champs are INTENDED to perform. Nothing was intentional about that mechanic. As for whether they will or not, I can't say.
  • OmegaDexionOmegaDexion Posts: 45
    Yes
    I think we should get more transparency from Kabam in the future, but this is the type of change which maybe doesn't require RDT, but maybe reworking the champ a little bit to compensate this
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Yes
    Neotwism said:

For the ppl wanting RDT are u willing to also redo any fights and content u used her in to get where u are now?

Inconsequential don’t you think? It’s not like people were rushing to complete content because they knew she was bugged. They ranked her up based on her specific utility which has now been severely hindered or completely changed depending on who you’re talking to. There was no way for them to know she wasn’t functioning as intended which is sort of the argument currently
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    No
    If they didn't give back anything for mystic champs being ruined after the MD change or AA's neuro stun being changed when they were both stated to be working as intended, why in the world should anyone get anything for this change that's never once been an ability she is "supposed to have"?
    No
    If you want to self-destruct on here, leave me out of it.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    No

Can’t talk trash about you here, but YouTube doesn’t ban trash talk against you and Kabam. We can all have a nice discussion about how you suck there instead

Harassment isn't allowed by YouTubes policies either. Please think before posting.
    No

@ItsDamien hope you’re being sarcastic. No one follows that ****

No I'm not being sarcastic. It's in their community guidelines and has led to many terminations of accounts even recently.
    No

@ItsDamien don’t think they’re going to terminate anyone talking trash about GW on Seatin’s videos lol

Well now that you've announced it, I'll be sure to follow it up on YouTube. Harassment is unacceptable no matter the justification.
This discussion has been closed.