**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any tips for roster?

Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
edited August 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Any certain heroes I should focus on? I am on last chapter of act 4.

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Havok, Thing, Hyperion, CAIW, Qwenpool, DV
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Thing, if you have synergies
    cb is good, doesn't need to be duped, r3 decent for sure. If you plan to stick around, better invest in 5*
  • _MGP__MGP_ Posts: 75
    Cap iw, Gwenpool, and thing if you have the synergies for it
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

He really shouldn't be focusing on 3 stars right now and should ignore the Havok. Definetely focus on that CAIW, Hype and Gwenpool. Crossbones is a good investment for the future as mentioned. I'd say focus on Sparky more than anyone else. He'll help you with almost all content and especially once you're done with chapter 4 going Uncollected.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    That Doctor Voodoo will carry you through a LOT of content - his guaranteed regen at the start of every fight makes him highly sustainable; his L1 can purge buffs and put a lot of poison on them for good damage, and his L2 is a reliable power control mechanism.

You've also got a lot of reliable damage dealers there who are all worth while working on - Cap IW, Gwenpool & Hyperion in particular.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    let's not forget the Archangel he has there
  • Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
    Is is worth it to still rank gwenpool because I have aegon and crossbones

Is is worth it to still rank gwenpool because I have aegon and crossbones

Yes
  • Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
    Should i focus more on cap iw or thing

Cap
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I dont like ageon but i help you out go with
    Doctor voodoo, Hyperion,cap iw,sparky and thing and mutant go with archangel
  • Gwenpool and hyperion shreds through act 4. Just take them to rank 4. Other choices
    will be sparky and aa. Also red hulk hits like a truck and yours is duped too.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

Not the 3* Havok...
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    edited September 2019

Cap - he does need awakening and sig stones though