mid L3 quit infinite loading screen still not fixed!

mid L3 quit infinite loading screen still not fixed!

Comments

  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    It’s scheduled to be fixed with the new update. Relax.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 462 ★★
    V1PER1987 said:

    It’s scheduled to be fixed with the new update. Relax.

    The update came out yesterday. 270 MB of it too.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 462 ★★
    The_One said:

    What does that even mean?
    Is this even a fully formed sentence?

    Lol yeah I knew it sounded stupid but I knew someone will understand what I mean. I mean when you quit when the enemy does an L3 your loading screen goes into endless loading and you have to restart the game. They said the update will fix it but it didn't. and the update came out yesterday.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,489 ★★★
    Version 24.2 will be available Sept 4th. Here's what to look forward to!

    The update isn't out till next week.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Strategic said:

    V1PER1987 said:

    It’s scheduled to be fixed with the new update. Relax.

    The update came out yesterday. 270 MB of it too.
    Wrong update. The real updates don’t come until the same week as new EQ.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 462 ★★
    V1PER1987 said:

    Strategic said:

    V1PER1987 said:

    It’s scheduled to be fixed with the new update. Relax.

    The update came out yesterday. 270 MB of it too.
    Wrong update. The real updates don’t come until the same week as new EQ.
    So what was that 270MB it downloaded on the loading screen?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 4,975 ★★★★★
    Strategic said:

    V1PER1987 said:

    Strategic said:

    V1PER1987 said:

    It’s scheduled to be fixed with the new update. Relax.

    The update came out yesterday. 270 MB of it too.
    Wrong update. The real updates don’t come until the same week as new EQ.
    So what was that 270MB it downloaded on the loading screen?
    That was a minor update. They do that often. This is fixed in 24.2, you are on something like 24.1.6
Sign In or Register to comment.