**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Needed BUFFS before your next NERF (oops adjustments)

Thor
Dr Strange
Maw
OML
Collosus
both cyclops
Phoenix
Hulk Buster
Venompool
Cap original
Ironman and surperior
Diablo
KK

and so many others, make them better no reason to nerf every good champion into the ground without helping others who are lacking. I firmly beleieve that SS users should be given RDT unless you fix the screw up that took you a YEAR to say was "miswritten" by your coders for nearly twelve months to admit and was advertised as such. yet his best ability the one that helps the player? "were looking into it" with a track record of twelve months (yes twelve on a TYPO as you claim) and other player friendly bugs not fixed maybe you should put resources to making players happy instead of screwing them.

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    SS is still an amazing champ completely worth r5, and I hope you realize there is more than 1 person doing this and doing reworks of old champions takes more time then some bug fixes just like not every bug is fixed in the same amount of time.

Also who did they nerf into the ground? Last I checked She-hulk is still a very good champion