Champion Spotlight - Black Widow (Claire Voyant)

13»

Comments

• RotellyRotelly Posts: 333 ★★★

Rotelly said:

I think there is an issue with her nullify against unstoppable buffs, even after she nullifies unstoppable the opponent with a light or medium hit the opponent is able to counter as if he is still unstoppable

I saw this as well. Cap Beardo nullified and doesn't get hit, why does Claire?
    @Kabam Miike any update on why Claire gets countered after nullifying unstoppable?
  • KurdooKurdoo Posts: 1
    Süper
    Anything new on Claire gets countered after nullifying unstoppable?
  • edited September 13
    Rotelly said:

I have a question: i fought her in the side quest (epic and master) and she was able to apply 3 debuffs with her SP1 even if i dexed or blocked it. Not a big problem because the damage is so low that Willpower actually healed me, but i would still like to know if she is working as intended... i really hope so :)

thanks in advance for the reply ^_^

Her SP1 and Heavy Attack will apply the Debuffs whenever they are activated, even if they don't hit. Her Medium Attacks will need to actually hit the opponent to apply the Debuff though.
    Are her debuffs based on her attack or do they scale with buffs?
    The damaging from the damaging Debuffs in her kit will scale with changes to her attack.

Rotelly said:

I have a question: i fought her in the side quest (epic and master) and she was able to apply 3 debuffs with her SP1 even if i dexed or blocked it. Not a big problem because the damage is so low that Willpower actually healed me, but i would still like to know if she is working as intended... i really hope so :)

thanks in advance for the reply ^_^

Her SP1 and Heavy Attack will apply the Debuffs whenever they are activated, even if they don't hit. Her Medium Attacks will need to actually hit the opponent to apply the Debuff though.
    Are her debuffs based on her attack or do they scale with buffs?
    The damaging from the damaging Debuffs in her kit will scale with changes to her attack.
    Thank you, any update on her interaction with nullify and unstoppable being countered?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 1,910 ★★★★★
    The unstoppable interaction needs to be addressed.
  • JestressJestress Posts: 1,104 ★★★★
    So, parry + heavy and just stack bleeds. Seems innovative.
    Jestress said:

So, parry + heavy and just stack bleeds. Seems innovative.

The real value of the bleed is against immune champs, nom-immune champs it is a trivial amount of damage
    @Kabam Zibiit any info on her interaction with unstoppable buffs when nullifying?
    Lol, my question asking about an update was deleted
  • Rotelly said:

I think there is an issue with her nullify against unstoppable buffs, even after she nullifies unstoppable the opponent with a light or medium hit the opponent is able to counter as if he is still unstoppable

I checked with out team and was able to find some info on this. The intention of Claire's Nullify ability is to Nullify an effect the Opponent would gain after Claire lands an attack. EG: Fury granted when struck.

She is not supposed to have the ability to safely remove Unstoppable Buffs if they are already preexisting; her loop is more about putting on Buff Immunity to prevent Buffs to begin with. Immediately removing Unstoppable safely is a powerful mechanic and not one that Claire is intended to have. Given the feedback we've received about this, we are going to be working on updating the description of this ability to be more clear about how this ability is intended to work and that it works differently from Champions who are intended to be able to remove an existing Unstoppable Buff safely.

Rotelly said:

I checked with out team and was able to find some info on this. The intention of Claire's Nullify ability is to Nullify an effect the Opponent would gain after Claire lands an attack. EG: Fury granted when struck.

She is not supposed to have the ability to safely remove Unstoppable Buffs if they are already preexisting; her loop is more about putting on Buff Immunity to prevent Buffs to begin with. Immediately removing Unstoppable safely is a powerful mechanic and not one that Claire is intended to have. Given the feedback we've received about this, we are going to be working on updating the description of this ability to be more clear about how this ability is intended to work and that it works differently from Champions who are intended to be able to remove an existing Unstoppable Buff safely.
    Does that mean her nullify on contact is meant to prevent buffs from procing rather than remove them?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 1,910 ★★★★★
    How can she nullify the buff but they still get the benefits from that buff?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 3,491 ★★★★
    Does buff immunity work on thing?