Alliance War Season Rewards for Season 13 have now been distributed. Compensation for individual Wars will be sent later today (Nov 20). You can leave your alliance and still receive the individual Wars Compensation. We are also investigating an issue with Champions stuck in AQ. At the moment Days 1-4 of Honor Rewards have been paid out, Day 5 and full Rewards are still coming!

UK / London

pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 185
edited August 30 in Summoner Society Meetups
Hi folks, anything happening in this side of the pond? (uK)

I get the feel that the forum is mostly ruled by US based people, and would be nice to assess UK players and the possibility of doing something here.

I’m sort of “new” in the game (10m) but loving every single moment and would be keen to meet up. maybe participate in some event? Or just some drinks and gossip about mcoc. I don’t know, any ideas are welcome.

Let me hear your thoughts.

Cheers

Comments

• pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 185
    @SeatinManOfLegends @RichTheMan thoughts? Can't think of better UK representatives! would definitely be an extra boost and nice different thing to bring to your channels... just sayin' ;)
  • At the moment i only know of about 20 people in the community that are from the UK. I hope there are more.
    Aw, that's a pity. I'm sure there's more .. just need to find/gather them in the right place. I'll do an assessment O:)
  • I'm from the UK, and I've had the game for close to a year but only started playing it a few months ago and I'm loving it, much better than any video games, wish I started playing it a long time ago
    hehehe same! Been around 10m but enjoying every second.

I wonder how can we get the fell of the size of UK users. A pool?
  • ValiantRaffy88ValiantRaffy88 Posts: 9
    yeah that will work or something on fb about a meet and greet or something then do maybe a snapchat or whats app group to stay in contact
  • Toxicyoung15Toxicyoung15 Posts: 12
    Yo UK brothers I'm from Birmingham
  • NightscrawlerNightscrawler Posts: 7
    There are 14 people from the UK in my alliance. There's a lot of us out there, just not all that vocal.
    yeah I think the forum is mostly owned by the US people! OR how @ValiantRaffy88 said.. I suspect UK is less vocal ... u know ...americans! (LOL kidding im not even british).

Anyway, would be actually cool to meet. Any of you guys based in london? Nothing fancy.. just sure that we can go for hours about mcoc! Or maybe I'm the one completely addicted
    @pedroteixeira07 I'm in Hertfordshire. I do not mind a meet up. Where's everyone else from?
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 168
    I'm from the UK - near Birmingham, been playing since first week of the game
    wooh! See, there's plenty of us out there! Would be really cool to do something. I mean... it's mcoc.. what's not missing are topics. I'm in central London.
    I play the game everyday now, I wish I'd started to it when it come out.

@pedroteixeira07 how many is that now from the UK?
    @ValiantRaffy88 I know right? I started about 1 year ago in Xmas and wish I started earlier - however it's nice to follow some of the steps and having so much information out there. I'm still now sure how many we are but I always have a couple of people in the two allys I've been. I think they are just not too chatty or participative in the forum! Maybe I'll create a pool haha ;)
    @pedroteixeira07 we'll get something started and go from there then
    Will get back and insist on this over the weekend
  • Imaginary77Imaginary77 Posts: 11
    Manchester ‼
    Whats everyone's stats?