**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should drax also get a rank down ticket?

Guriqbal_BajwaGuriqbal_Bajwa Posts: 12
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
I think drax should get a rank down ticket as well because back in the day he could bypass mordo’s astral evade and there was a full alliance quest season with mordo as mini boss and many people upgraded him including me for that reason but later on they nerfed that ability without compensating anything and since then my 5* drax is sitting at r4 with no use but with wasted resources.

Should drax also get a rank down ticket? 44 votes

Yes
50%
RektorSnakeEyes69SnizzbarChadhoganCrkwestChunkerButtM8Lvernon15AKTEKAhitlawUrrymonsterNightwing6666Hammer615djr17LordRaymond3AleordoctorbGuriqbal_BajwaStevieManWonderBabyMiikeMawrCalleach 22 votes
No
50%
GamerNonuEb0ny-O-M4wRaganatorTerraHammerbro_64Duke_SilverMostWantedKillerRino19DarthPhalBattle_Greninjashadow_lurker22CainX_Factor_AgentGeorgiaDawgThe_Watchergp87Ctleath_013Capn_DanteFreeToPlay_21 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    No
    Contrary to what happened with She-hulk, this was a confirmed bug back then when Mordo was released in the game.
    Also it was something that didn't happened in all devices, and wasn't reliable and consistent
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    No
    There are so many more better options nowadays that it really doesn’t matter. Use iceman void TM for Mordo counters just to name a few.

Maybe way back in the day, but 100% not now.

I think the term I’m trying to get across is Ex post facto
  • Options
    Guriqbal_BajwaGuriqbal_Bajwa Posts: 12
    Yes

Contrary to what happened with She-hulk, this was a confirmed bug back then when Mordo was released in the game.
    Also it was something that didn't happened in all devices, and wasn't reliable and consistent

But it was not made into notice of summoners for the whole alliance quest season and videos and information about this bypassing evade was all over the web and they nerfed him or fixed him after the whole season was over and he was bypassing that evade for over a year. I still believe that they should have given rank down ticket for drax on devices he was bypassing astral evade if it was the case.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Apologies for the disappointment but Rank Down Tickets will not be given for fixes or changes in past game updates.
This discussion has been closed.