**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

One of many rank up posts on this forum

Skadoosh11Skadoosh11 Posts: 11
edited September 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I currently have completed Act 4 I am wondering which 4 star I should take to the max rank. I have 4/40s of Medusa(unduped), Hyperion(unduped), AA(duped sig level 30), and Corvus Glaive(unduped). My other at 3/30 and below options are Stark Spider-Man(unduped), Symbiote Supreme(unduped), and a Ghost(unduped). Keep in mind I have no idea how to use Ghost and I don’t have a Wasp for the synergy. Who should I max? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    I can't say he will be better than Ghost because I don't have her at a usuable level. But for working on becoming uncollected I would probably go for AA, then Corvus, then Medusa or Hyperion.
  • Options
    Skadoosh11Skadoosh11 Posts: 11
    Thank You!
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    To really shine, Ghost needs the synergy squad.

Agree with the above except I'd take up Hyperion before Medusa - without being woke, Medusa's value over Hyperion is only against Robots because her Armour shatter can shut them down. If you awaken her before Hype then she jumps the queue; but both woke, or both not, Hyperion wins.