**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

over 25 bugs in act 6.2.5/6 that ive encountered in the past 24 hours

ive encountered over 25 bugs in act 6.2.5 and 5.2.6 in the last 24 hours everything from the health not switching in the health switch node (name of the node i forget) to intercepts adding charges in quest 5s global but this one takes the cake. the champion is activating his unstoppable buff while under the effects of a slow debuff. this spidermans slow debuff works some places but the key places you want it to work like aspect of war in aw and here in boss fights it doesnt work. the icon of unstoppable appears and once he hits 70% health you cant fight him as any contact while unstoppable is active leaves you stunned. thats exactly what happened here. just to be clear he isnt actually unstoppable just the icon appears and the i on triggers his stun upon contact while hes between 70-40% health or whatever. the game is so overun with bugs right now that im literally encountering them one every 3 fights on average in act 6.2

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Could u list all the bugs u have found so far so we can watch out for them?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Slow debuff reduces the chances to trigger unstoppable by 100%. If the chance to trigger is higher than that, then it will still trigger sometimes.
    But yeh, better do a list of what you think is wrong. If possible with screenshots or videos
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★

Slow debuff reduces the chances to trigger unstoppable by 100%. If the chance to trigger is higher than that, then it will still trigger sometimes.
    But yeh, better do a list of what you think is wrong. If possible with screenshots or videos

From what op said i think the bug is that sometimes the unstoppable icon appears without the buff being active which in this case costed him his lifem
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★

im not in a top 10 alliance cause i dont know how the game works but thank you for your kind words. heres another one from the same fight. you just got a ss of the previous bug. theres way too many bugs in 6.2 to even begin to write them down or take videos of them itd be a several week process for one person. @Kabam Miike how about fixing these?

further more there are no "flat ability accuracy" enhancements here. so there is no scenenario where the ability to trigger a buff increases over 100%.

Neotwism said:

Could u list all the bugs u have found so far so we can watch out for them?

im sorry i dont have the time to list each bug as i see it and take a ss of it. 6.2.5 expect bugs on all paths roughly once every 3 fights and expect the global node to not register intercepts about 20% of the time. in 6.2.6 dont expect any champion to be able to prevent the champion from going unstoppable regularly and expect to generally feel as it the ai is programmed to kill you now matter what you 80% of the time. one in 5 chances yould get a glitch free shot at killing champion unless you push him into a different mode (hes got 4100-70 70-40 40-10 and below 10). when he changes modes expect to die. thats the best help i can offer