**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Evasion preventer

I am trying to diverse my 4* roster (cause i dont have good 5* except hype, omega, darkhawk). I need a champ who can prevent the evade champs (cause they just evade & throw a spl to my face). Which will be a great counter to those annoying spiders, nightcrawler, wasp & mainly mordo on aegis heavy node?

Options are: Venom, Nick Fury, Night Thrasher, Electra or wait for iceman (coldsnap)

Please help me to rank up & leave comments about your option.. Thanks in advance... :)

Comments

• Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    NF is best for that out of your options
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Venom is also great against Spider-Verse heroes since there’s no real prerequisites except not being on a buffet node or something
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    NF kind of relies on the Heimdall synergy or a specific playstyle with his awakened ability to work though. Of course, you can always just do the traditional parry - 3 combo/heavy.
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

NF kind of relies on the Heimdall synergy or a specific playstyle with his awakened ability to work though. Of course, you can always just do the traditional parry - 3 combo/heavy.

Pretty sure 1 SP1 will get him up to 5 charges that makes him able to not be dodged or miss. For huge damage, yes, but not for the utility OP is looking for.
  • Options
    Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    In war if i want to get nick to fight evaders, then i need to bring heimdall & angela also... thats bad thing...
  • Options
    Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    I think i should wait for Iceman... What you guyz say????
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    I used Elektra for the longest time against evaders (and the likes of MODOK) and she was amazing. Just play around with ensuring they have a debuff on them - I even took the step to get the Inequity Mastery to increase the prevalence of their debuffs.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Venom is a great option. Completely shuts down Spider-Man evades and gains true strike when the opponent is below %18 health. Elektra is actually a decent option, but she's lacking damage. Nick needs synergies to be an effective evasion preventer and I personally don't find Night Thrasher too effective with just the board hits ignoring evades. Venom is the best option imo, but you could also wait for Iceman or Killmonger too. He's an amazing true strike champ.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Tbh good option are venom and night thrasher for evades and tbh emma is a better evade counter than iceman