**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

She Hulk changes

zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 3,156 ★★★★★
I know I know we've had enough Shulk discussion already but this isn't so much about her heavy as it is about maintaining her viability after the change. Now that her heavy chain is gone it's incredibly difficult to build and maintain her furies, particularly against smaller champions. This could/should be altered in one of two ways imo, increase the duration of her furies or increase the chances they proc, thus adding more and increasing the likelyhood her taunt is effective. Right now if the opponent doesnt launch a special almost immediately her furies fall off too quickly. Without a decent stack of furies her damage is severely lacking considering her poor crit rate. I'm hard pressed now to see her as a likely R4 option which is a shame since her overall kit has a ton of potential.