**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Daily Class Proving Ground Rewards

Hi Kabam

I've been playing this game almost since launch. I've been playing for so long, I remember a time before crystal shards, and before catalyst fragments. When crystal shards were introduced, I was ecstatic! It was a great, brilliant and welcome addition to the game cause it meant being able to work toward rewards. At the time, four star champions were pretty hard to come by, with the introduction of crystal shards, this meant I would be able to acquire four stars over time with hard work.

When catalyst fragments were introduced, I was less excited. I knew as soon as you guys announced fragments of catalysts that the daily proving grounds would no longer yield fully formed catalysts as frequently as they had before. I was unfortunately correct. This entire past week, having finished all of August's monthly event quest on multiple difficulties, I've been running daily class proving grounds to stock up on tiers 1, 2, and 3 class catalysts, focusing on specific ones I had fewer of or non at all. For every class catalyst quest I ran, on every tier, I completed full exploration and not once was I rewarded with a fully formed catalyst, and rarely acquired enough shards to form one either. Running each quest and each tier TWICE each for FULL exploration, granted me ZERO catalysts.

I've had instances in the past where I would run one quest at one specific tier, four or even five times without ever being rewarded with a fully formed catalyst, and despite running it numerous times, the quests failed to yield enough shards to form a single catalyst. Yet lately, upon each completion of ANY daily proving ground quest, rather it's basic, class or regardless of tier, every time I complete one and am not rewarded with for my time and effort, I am always immediately met with a sale for that specific item.

This is a massive problem and somewhat a slap in the face. I understand selling these items optionally on the side, but to continuously decrease the drop rates and push sales harder is not good for player morale. Too often I need a specific catalyst at a certain class and tier to rank up a champion and run that quest time and time again and am not rewarded at all. As a gamer, I feel it is insulting to not be rewarded for my time and effort.

I won't ask that you do away with catalyst fragments or the in store sales of them, but it would be greatly appreciated if we could be GUARANTEED even just a single catalyst upon 100% exploration across the board. Before catalyst fragments, if RNG was particularly bad that day, I'd run through it twice for full exploration and only get one catalyst, but that was few and far between, Usually, I'd get at least one for initial completion, and at least one more for full exploration. To go from that, to running the whole thing four or five times without a single catalyst is not good business. It's not good incentive to your gamer base. I'm not gonna ask that you return to the old model of "one for completion, and one or two for exploration". All I ask is that we simply be guaranteed one fully formed catalyst upon full exploration, NOT counting the fragments. I won't even ask that you remove those pop up "deals" at the end of every. Single. Quest. Keep those there, I'm not mad about it, but please add a "are you sure?" when you click the "buy" button because I've lost too many precious units accidentally clicking on those.

In summary, please bring back guaranteed full formed catalysts for basic and class daily proving grounds for all tiers (minus tier four, that one I totally understand), and add a "are you sure?" pop up to your pop up catalyst offer. Because frankly, no gamer likes having his time wasted on pursuing a reward he's never going to earn.