**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When should one open 5* featureds?

Hey guys i have finally obtained enough shards for a 5* featured crystal but when should I open it? when the pool has a better base roster or while there are still a few so I can increase my chances of getting the featured champion?

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    You can't increase your chances of getting a featured based on the date you open it, the best upcoming 5 star we know of is stark enhanced spidey in november so go for him then
  • Hey there mooolinesmc,

I have gone ahead and moved this to the correct part of the forums. This will help keep the forums orderly and you will be able get the help you need!
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Open it when you see a champ that you want
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    There is a good post on another website, rhymes with said-it, where someone provided a link to an online RNG and a numbered list of the 5* champs. You go to this free site, put in the number of characters, hit enter and it randomly picks one. Simply reference the picked number to the character to see who you would have pulled.

It is a good eye-opening experience to just how little of a chance you have by waiting. I tried simulating the December characters, did 6 "pulls" and didn't get any of the new ones.

hope this helps.

• NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Never open featured crystals unless you're THAT BIG YOUTUBER........