**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Namor and Invisible Woman in the basic pool?

RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
I was wondering when Namor and Invisible Woman would be added to the basic five star pool, as I'll be getting two new five stars by the end of Summoner Appreciation and want to try and pull Namor, even if there's only a slim chance. Relating to the question, when do newer champions typically get added to the basic pools?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Maw is next Tuesday namor two weeks after and iw 2 weeks after that
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Thanks for your help! I appreciate it
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    RU11011 said:

I was wondering when Namor and Invisible Woman would be added to the basic five star pool, as I'll be getting two new five stars by the end of Summoner Appreciation and want to try and pull Namor, even if there's only a slim chance. Relating to the question, when do newer champions typically get added to the basic pools?

9/24 Namor added to basic but this sunday his feature crystals returns and possibly 9/15 for round 2

10/8 IW added to basic and her feature crystals will return on 22nd and 29th

Reason why i think there feature comes back on 2 sundays back to back is bc i noticed Cull had back to back sundays