Soooooo my Heavy just got Parried in AW

ok. this was insane, never seen it before, shouldnt even be possible. I was fighting a 5* green goblin with a 4* aegon in AW got my hit streak up to about 34, parry stun and launched a heavy. first hit, hit. the second hit was PARRIED!!!!! WHAT THE H E double hockey sticks is this. @Kabam Miike

Comments

• K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 111
    I've done this personally a few times as I run 5/5 stand your ground. Never get used to it lol
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Even if SYG mastery if it went as OP stated it shouldn't be able to parry the second hit after the first hit lands. I came in to say the same thing as the posts above, with that mastery heavy attacks can occasionally be blocked, and parried as well, but not after part of the attack has already landed.
  • njandynjandy Posts: 40
    all the shady stuff happens in aw. my favorite was when i was fighting iwim. waited for him to launch a heavy. naturally i intercept his heavy with my own heavy. suprise! he gets the parry while he is mid air doing a heavy attack. keep in mind his shield was not active.
  • _ASDF__ASDF_ Posts: 1,106 ★★★
    KP broke my block with his SP1 twice yesterday. Was using CAIW and wanted the extra charges from the hits before his SP2. Was on aegis, second heavy node. Makes no sense.