**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Lag with new vision

I literally cannot fight the new vision. Feels like my phone is running at 3fps. I know what everyones gonna say 'get a new phone', I cant afford to get a new phone whenever a new character comes out. Like on time after time, I can do epic up til this vision. Parry, off time. Evade, off time. Special after combo, off time. Can kabam please fix this or make the effects less memory comsuming?

Comments

• SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Unfortunately, there is little chance they will do anything. Like the other champs that lag the game (Like DarkHawk & Sinister & ...), they just don't want to fix them. You can see posts about lag with other champs, and they just get shut down, and told to post to a thread where nobody ever responds.

:(
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    I feel its just champs with special effects while blocking(Namor, Sinister, Darkhawk etc.)