**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is a 4* Luke Cage worth taking to r4?

WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
Like it says. My only other Science 4*s are Cap (OG and WW2) and MODOK. Luke Cage is duped. Thanks!

Comments

• Absolutely
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yea he is
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Take him to 5. Hes the best. My ultimate mvp in aq
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    An Awakened Luke Cage will do so much work for all of act 4 and into act 5. Mine is 5/50 sig 80 and I still use him in AQ and AW (tier 8) every time.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    K00shMaan said:

An Awakened Luke Cage will do so much work for all of act 4 and into act 5. Mine is 5/50 sig 80 and I still use him in AQ and AW (tier 8) every time.

Does he need high sig? I’ve only got him at 20.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Yes, he's on every team I use..just duped my 5* LC
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    He doesn't need high sig. His sig ability is a safety net if you mess up or a way to eat the occasional special 3. Rank him up
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Thanks everyone! I’ll absolutely rank him up now.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited September 2019

K00shMaan said:

Does he need high sig? I’ve only got him at 20.
    He kinda has two tiers of sig. At 1, he can eat a special 3 which is where the real value lies. Once you get him to about 60, he can eat an entire 5 hit combo which is a nice perk but he really just needs the 1 level