**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unstoppable BP civil war

Hi
I was playing master mode last quest ( 3.2) in the monthly event. Path c has a BPcv after magneto. I when I was fight him he became unstoppable n hit back. There is no node buff says such so. Is this bug or what is going on?
Also l, I was fighting the hood in act 5.2.2. When I parry him, the stun time is so small like rogue !!
Anyone face these weird things!

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    BPCW gets unstoppable when hit by an heavy attack. Is his sig ability
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    BPCW gets unstoppable when hit by an heavy attack. Is his sig ability

Yeah it's his sig, that's what it means when it says he can shrug off heavy attacks.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    If you stunned BPCW while he has an armor boost, he reflects the stun back to you. Then with the aggression level of the quest, he likely immediately hit back. It's a reaction time of the AI that is mind-blowing fast and what makes these fights that much harder when your device lags.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    If you stunned BPCW while he has an armor boost, he reflects the stun back to you. Then with the aggression level of the quest, he likely immediately hit back. It's a reaction time of the AI that is mind-blowing fast and what makes these fights that much harder when your device lags.

No it will show an unstoppable buff like juggernaut if you use a heavy attack against a duped BPCW. It has a % chance to trigger each time you attempt a heavy.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the correction. I rarely use heavy attacks to begin with, and never against him because I just bait his heavy and special attacks so I can evade and fire off my own combo.
  • JubaknightJubaknight Posts: 82
    Dexman1349 wrote: »

This explain it. I thought he would resist it like the mastery one.