**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Defeating Uncollected Black Widow (Claire Voyant)

Any tips for defeating uncollected Black Widow? I have given a shot with my 5/50 Thing but just die too fast. I do have a Ghost (unduped) at rank 2 and wondered if it was worth ranking her up? For clearing the main path I used Blade, Ghost Rider, Stark Spidey (all 5*).
Any help much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Ghost is an absolute beast against her.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Second ghost, also really fun to do, she throws a heavy or sp1, u phase and drop a sp2 and watch the carnage.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    5/50 ghost btw, your r2 could def do it if your phasing on point, would be better at r3, also used omega and luke cage on seperate runs, each destroyed her
  • Options
    Kief1Kief1 Posts: 9
    Great, thanks for the replies. Defo have to look at Ghost. I also have a rank 1, 4* Mephisto and thinking about ranking up to hep with the Blade danger sense.
  • Options
    TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    Ghost is insane, Luke cage does a reasonable job as well, my r4 hulk did a good job too
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    The main problems you will face are her power gain each time your immunity protect you from bleed (she can gain up to 12% of power by heavy attack) and the fact that she will cheat death if she have 20 charges.
    Take a bleed immune and make sure to intercept her and/or punish her on her SP 1 or 2
    You can also take a good damage dealer and try to destroy her before she can cheat death !
    Be very careful about her power bar as sometime she can do her SP1 twice, destroying you with the second while you dash to punish her :wink:
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Beside Ghost, Bleed Immune is the main thing, Luke Cage, Omega Red etc. are great options
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Check out Dork Lessons latest video - he soloed her with Quake
  • Options
    Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    i think corvus also will be great for her...
  • Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Corvus slaps her good gulk also a good option heal block
  • Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Woozie said:

Beside Ghost, Bleed Immune is the main thing, Luke Cage, Omega Red etc. are great options

Used ice once he received more damage than a non immune