7th useless 5*

Butter_scotchButter_scotch Posts: 12
edited September 8 in General Discussion
I am level 40, on Act 5 chapter 2. I was level 35 when I completed Act 5 ch1.
Dispute playing with such great effort I am getting USELESS CHAPMPIONS.
Now I understand why people do cheat on this game and use mod, I swear if they give me an useless champion on next opening, I will mod and play with the hack and influence other to do the same, they will block me, let them coz I am pretty much done with this my time and 70k worth shards on bin

Comments

• HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 346 ★★
    You are upset because you got 7 not good 5*. Most (if not all) of us have been there, we know the feeling. This game is a gamble when opening crystals, one just has to be patient and, sooner or later, good champions wil pop up.

I become uncollected with 4* and did my Elder Bane run with 5* R4 Hulk, 5* R4 Yondu, 5* R4 Hawkeye, 6* Hawkeye and 5* R3 Luke Cage. They were my best. Meanwhile I got some great 5* (Omega, Blade and Cap America IW are at R5, waiting are Magik, Void, etc).

Just be patient and you will get good ones.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 737 ★★★
    You have 2 champs that will get a rework and Spidey and Hulk are decent champs(specially hulk that is useful for variant 3)
  • booscka2536booscka2536 Posts: 122
    i hav 20 only 5 are good champs an a couple usable ones its all luck it will turn eventually in yur favour . an who knows you duds may become useful in the future op 5* is a 5* congrats on having 7 at yur level
  • lethalpainslethalpains Posts: 24
    Hang in there homie.. Everyone gets that feeling of bad luck drouts. Maybe yours is coming early, and when it counts, you will pull them B.G.T. champs when you have the material to rnk 4 and 5 them. Just focus them good 4*s and keep pluggin away. Best of luck!! =-)
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    This guy is just a huge crybaby.. shouldn’t have any good 5*’s yet, he’s an entitled child. You think as a level 40 you should be getting god tier 5*’s automatically? You’re a low level player, you can barely r4 one 5* as is at best! Threatening to mod and cheat because he’s not getting what he wants? Ban his account right now. You think getting 7 bad pulls means anything? People have pulled 10,20,30 in a row without getting anything. Pep1000 opened 500 cull crystals and didn’t get 1 5* cull. Was he on here crying about it like a child? No. He was a big boy even though he got the major shaft. God crybabies are annoying and crybabies who threaten to cheat are ten times worse. What kind of person are you that wants to cheat at a game because it’s not going the way you want? 😫😫😫😫 GROW UP. You’re just being a crybaby.

🐻
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 1,585 ★★★★
    Imagine complaining while you have 7 5 stars at level be grateful for what you have it took me till level 50 to get my first one
  • Japam12345Japam12345 Posts: 593 ★★
    LOL ... Soft.
  • Butter_scotchButter_scotch Posts: 12
    Buttehrs said:

Firstly, all champs have a use, secondly learn what their strengths are. Hulk is poison immune. Yellowjacket biosting is quite handy if your decent at baiting specials. Kingpin spidey and howard can deal decent damage. You have to start somewhere. You cant expect amazing pulls all the time. You can beat just about any quest with 95% of the champs out there

Dude I am at Act 5.2 I know those stuffs
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 716 ★★
    😂
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 291

Now I understand why people do cheat on this game and use mod, I swear if they give me an useless champion on next opening, I will mod and play with the hack and influence other to do the same, they will block me, let them coz I am pretty much done with this my time and 70k worth shards on bin

Mate, I just did 5.2 with a full team of 4/40s excluding my 2/35 thor ragnarok. Some of those 'trash' champs you have are better than mine. So stop complaining
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 291

Mate, I just did 5.2 with a full team of 4/40s excluding my 2/35 thor ragnarok. Some of those 'trash' champs you have are better than mine. So stop complaining

Thats my roster btw. Didn't get corvus til after 5.2 completion
  • TRONG94TRONG94 Posts: 328 ★★
    @Butter_scotch, don't lose heart. Just think of them as collectible figures. And Symb Spidey is good with his long armor break too.
    My 5 last 5*s were Groot, King Groot, Hulkbuster, Superior IM and yesterday was the Champion. Bad luck for me comes in a streak. Lol.
    Just try to make the best out of them till u have better options. Like Hulk, when duped, you can deal massive damage. I saw ppl using him to one shot Mr Sinister in 6.2.2.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,026 ★★★★★
    At least hulk and symb spidey are usable