Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

7th useless 5*

13»

Comments

• Butter_scotchButter_scotch Posts: 12
    TRONG94 said:

@Butter_scotch, don't lose heart. Just think of them as collectible figures. And Symb Spidey is good with his long armor break too.
    My 5 last 5*s were Groot, King Groot, Hulkbuster, Superior IM and yesterday was the Champion. Bad luck for me comes in a streak. Lol.
    Just try to make the best out of them till u have better options. Like Hulk, when duped, you can deal massive damage. I saw ppl using him to one shot Mr Sinister in 6.2.2.

Thanks man hulk was my 1st 5* champ still waiting for him to dupe.
  • Butter_scotchButter_scotch Posts: 12
    edited September 10
    Addyos said:

A Level 40 account complaining about the 5*s he gets. The level of entitlement of some these days...with threats to hack or mod if he doesn't get better luck. Very mature smh.

At that level I was lucky to be getting even 4*s. This guy has seven 5*s, three of which are very helpful for newish accounts like these to progress. Symbiote Spider-Man is an awesome damage dealer, YJ is great for Safeguard nodes in Road to Labyrinth and Hulk is a great option for the Collector. Yet he complains about his luck.

OP this may be a video game, but acting childishly about a game won't get you any sympathy here. The sooner you accept the RNG nature of the game like any seasoned player has done, the better for you. If you don't, then there's one less salty player the game and this community have to be concerned about.

Look bro, where the hell I want your sympathy, am I asking u guys to buy me a $100 gift card. About Spidy and ur safe gaurd thing, I keep it down under becoz BROTHER there are a lot of other champions and they are not even good 5 of them are trash. All I want is kabam to make their drop F. Ing rate better. Sympathies my A... Ss
  • ArylAryl Posts: 895 ★★★

Addyos said:

A Level 40 account complaining about the 5*s he gets. The level of entitlement of some these days...with threats to hack or mod if he doesn't get better luck. Very mature smh.

At that level I was lucky to be getting even 4*s. This guy has seven 5*s, three of which are very helpful for newish accounts like these to progress. Symbiote Spider-Man is an awesome damage dealer, YJ is great for Safeguard nodes in Road to Labyrinth and Hulk is a great option for the Collector. Yet he complains about his luck.

OP this may be a video game, but acting childishly about a game won't get you any sympathy here. The sooner you accept the RNG nature of the game like any seasoned player has done, the better for you. If you don't, then there's one less salty player the game and this community have to be concerned about.

Look bro, where the hell I want your sympathy, am I asking u guys to buy me a $100 gift card. About Spidy and ur safe gaurd thing, I keep it down under becoz BROTHER there are a lot of other champions and they are not even good 5 of them are trash. All I want is kabam to make their drop F. Ing rate better. Sympathies my A... Ss
    Each champ's drop rate is 1:1. Why should "better champs" have better drops rates?
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 240 ★★
    I too had that condition for the first 4 five star champs
    1)Rocket(decent sp2)
    2)Captain marvel(og)
    3) Ronan
    4)ironfist

These werent champs that could change my entire account

But then the last 3 pulls have been really good
    5)wasp
    6)dr voodoo 😍😍😍
    7)carnage

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 1,275 ★★★
    Look, these are my 5*. I'm fully F2P. I would say I've been pretty fortunate (Medusa was my first pull) and clearly you haven't.

What to do about it? You can choose to throw a temper tantrum but that solves nothing. Or you can focus on collecting 4* and 5* crystal shards and hope for the best.

I'm just curious: what is your 4* roster? Maybe you can advance with them.