**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has the stock on these champs improved after the Willpower nerf?

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
The reliance that we have created on Willpower has made it the single almost required strategy in Alliance Wars and Arenas. This has often become an impassable obstacle for many of our powerful debuff-reliant champions, like War Machine, Joe Fixit and Ant-Man, and has made them feel obsolete.

Does not feel like these champs had become more useful after the Willpower nerf. The community is still giving the thumbs down to either rank or awaken the above mentioned champs.

Have anyone found a way to regularly use these champs at all or they are merely Arena material or only appearing in AW at low level alliances?

Comments

• They don't immediately ruin an arena battle anymore. And yeah, they're usable in lower war tier defense. Thaaaaaat's all I got. That new doc oc and antman synergy looks good tho
  • ThisguyThisguy Posts: 80
    War machine and fixit can be decent with deep wounds if you spam their L1. Still lots of better options though.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    You pretty much couldn't die fighting against an antman which is kinda silly, you healed so much off those fatigues that you could stand there, take 1000 hits, and be at full health
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Well, the WP Nerf was definitely necessary. Machine is good Awakened. Ant-Man is great with a high Sig. He Glances most Damage off. I've been a fan of Fixit since pre-WP Nerf. His L3 cut through it. The nerf was for the best. It was essentially back-peddling. Especially given the number of Champs that have stacking Debuffs now. GP, Hyperion, Voodoo, just to name a few. There would be virtually little to no Damage.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    i'd say they're more usable now than they were pre wp nerf. unfortunately they wont be replacing any one on my defense, attack or aq team, but if you're a lower tier player and thats all you have, its not the end of the world anymore!