**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where did the EQ revives go?

In three months I have 100% Heroic, Masters and Uncollected each month. In those three months I have accumulated two revives. I used to get somewhere around two revives per difficulty per month. What gives? The only way to farm revives now is 22hr daily events. The health potions are very limited as well. Winter Soldier drops less potions now. I’d like to hear other summoners experiences.

Comments

• Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    noted that also. revives much more rare in past EQs. also they removed revives from 1 chapter, it was still rare but was able to get in general 1 revive per 5 runs. not seeing it past 15 runs already so gave up farming it there.
  • MΛSSΛCREMΛSSΛCRE Posts: 101
    Bump
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    The decided that staying in EQ is not worthed and moved to the shop ^^
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Free crystals. I find if you save 30 or so you get atleast 6 revives
    Wow ok sure I made the data up on my revives to get everyone to hopefully pick up their pitchforks. Lol good call man! You know Kabam’s squeaky clan track record almost got tarnished by my efforts. I’ll try to get a little more creative next time I take time out of my day to create fallacies on a mobile vide game forum.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    I'm afraid Squish is right. They're random drops. It's all based on RNG. The good news is you can score an extra L1 with Time Events on top of the regular Solos.
    I never denied the rng, I stated that I think the % have been adjusted to a lesser probability. That’s still RNG. There is no debate here. It’s obvious that Kabam has added new events that give more chances at l1 revives. It’s misleading though because they definitely reduced the likelihood of getting them from EQ. Can we please just focus on sharing our experiences with the RNG from EQ l1 revives. Otherwise it’s just another topic that Kabam will close.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    As the OG states, you have a chance to get a 20% in the daily solo event. Most of the time, it is super easy to get. They are always the 3rd level of milestones.

Otherwise, it is all RNG as to whether they will appear in a quest. I can’t tell you if the chance dropped.
    @Goldcup7 Thank you for the response. Well said. I agree, I have more energy and revives than I ever have. I wish I could say the same for potions. I’m glad to hear that others have noticed a drop off as well. I just wish Kabam would be transparent. I would feel better about supporting them financially. I’m not a fan of their communication at all. Potions just need a rework all together. R2 6* and r5 5* can burn a whole stash quickly.