Options

Two newest additions to the team


Somewhat useful synergy and utter disappointment

Comments

  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    How do you have a 6 star, but only 3 Five stars?
  • Options
    WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    Etjama said:

    How do you have a 6 star, but only 3 Five stars?



  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    If you pull ghost you have a good synergy with antman
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

    Etjama said:

    How do you have a 6 star, but only 3 Five stars?



    That... that makes more sense.
  • Options
    WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    Seraphion said:

    If you pull ghost you have a good synergy with antman

    I have a 4* one but that’s no good for act 6 so it’s kind of a bummer
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,776 ★★★★★

    Not bad, think of all champs good and bad like Pokémon......you gotta catch them all, better sooner then later 😁

    eyy, that’s how i think of STDs

    You my friend are wildin
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 582 ★★★


    Somewhat useful synergy and utter disappointment

    2 questions and we need truth but only truth :)

    1. How ?
    2. Where did that 6* Bishop go?

  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Prathap said:


    Somewhat useful synergy and utter disappointment

    2 questions and we need truth but only truth :)

    1. How ?
    2. Where did that 6* Bishop go?

    It’s filtered to maybe be only champs who need leveling up.
  • Options
    WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    Prathap said:


    Somewhat useful synergy and utter disappointment

    2 questions and we need truth but only truth :)

    1. How ?
    2. Where did that 6* Bishop go?

    What @Amonthir said. Go look up further in the comments
Sign In or Register to comment.