**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Sigil cannot be canceled before it starts

I just tried to cancel my summoner sigil and the support team just informed me that it was nonrefundable. Even though I have over 1 day left on this past months subscription. Just thought I would let everyone know in case they were curious.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    So you wanted like a nickel back? I don’t understand

Edit: or did you buy September’s SS and not want it before it took effect?

Either way it’s not too great of a loss because it’s just $10
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★

I read this as he renewed early and wants to cancel it before the sigil turns over
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★

Hes saying he tried to cancel the Sigil before the next sigil began, but he couldn't.

Also, dont say, it's just $10. For some people $10 is just a little luxury for a month, and he decided to use it on the game.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    It’s just $10.

🐻
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Yep. Kind of dumb, not customer friendly, typical kabam BS, and fill in your regular expletives of choice. Wasn't paying attention and signed up originally thinkjng I was signing up for the trial not realizing the trial was automatic. They said no refund. Was tempted to file with Google, but for my own sanity, decided to let it go. Told their CS to F off after their annoying attitude and replies and slammed them in the survey they sent along with renewing my one star review in the store. Enjoy the month for what it is. I think it's a waste of $10. If I was going to spend, I'd do that unit card and nothing else. And I won't even do that.
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    Kabam great game/content designer...poor business practices...based on Kabam's lack of service-level agreements & their customer representatives lack of customer service skills... Kabam is definitely not an organization of choice.