**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Hawkeye

I have completed everything with the exception of 100% 5.2 and RTTL. I want to complete RTTL next and was looking on some input if taking my 5* unduped Hawkeye to rank 3 is a good or bad decision. T4CC are more frequent but still rare in my situation.

Comments

• Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    My 4/55 is a beast. He is one of the only champs in the game that can drain a significant amount of power on his sp1 and his bleeds are awesome.

His signature ability doesn't make or break him. It's good for longer fights but for RTTL it won't make any difference really.
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    For a lot of RTTL having a solid bleed champ would be beneficial. The power drain comes in handy for a lot of it as well
  • Options
    ThisguyThisguy Posts: 80
    I used my 4* Hawkeye alot in rttl. Bleed + power drain on L1 is extremely useful. He doesn't gain any buffs either so good for spite nodes and the like.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Cb at 4/40 is who used for most of RTTL
  • Options
    FineFine Posts: 78
    I took Hawkeye to 4-55 and love him. Hi PI is low, but his attack is great.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I have hawkeye at rank 3 unduped and love him
  • Options
    FineFine Posts: 78
    I would however argue that Psylocke's S1, when used to drain the opponent to 0 and perm powerlock with her S3 gives her the best S1 in the game, if you land it and completely drain them. Otherwise Hawkeye takes the best S1 mantle in my book.
  • Options
    GabbrosGabbros Posts: 156
    Hawkeye has one of the highest bleed output dmg and is a decent power control champs. If not for his low prestige, most would r4 him imo. As a utility champs, he is top notch.
  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    He is a decent champ with a dependable power drain and bleed. 5* 3/45 will become a staple for all 5* but I wouldn't take him to 4\55 if you need prestige because his is horrible
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    lol @ all of the HE bashing for prestige. I don't see people bashing wolverine for his low prestige...

HE will be my next R4 to help with AQ and will add him to the lineup for RTTL as well.
  • Options
    Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    HE is an awesome utility champ. Amazing L1 that power drains and bleeds 100% of the time. Very good blocking proficiency too. I have him as a 5* and rank 4. Don't regret it at all because he destroys AW as well as most of the recent content in this game (Batuista, Spidey, etc). Only negative is his low prestige, but most great champs have lower prestige with few exceptions (Voodoo, etc).
  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    lol @ all of the HE bashing for prestige. I don't see people bashing wolverine for his low prestige...

HE will be my next R4 to help with AQ and will add him to the lineup for RTTL as well.

Most alliances accept people with only a few rank 5 but won't accept people that have multiple low prestige champs. I agree though wolverine is great with regen and bleed. Sometimes you rank stuff for progress and ignore prestige. Some champs help in certain ways but hurt you in others. Nobody considers prestige for 4* rank 4
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    PI is super low but he is an AWESOME champion. Great bleed and great power drain. No regrets on my 5/50 4*. Would take a 4/55 any day.
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »

I mean if you asked about wolverine I would say it too. They are both utility rank ups.