**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Why did you lie about Archangel in patch fixes ???

wmmdd08h01n3.png
Hello kabam ! Why did you lie about this fix, parry still fails against Magneto 50% of the time. You warned me against using profanity as it is against the forum rules, what about spreading false information ? Last time i checked it wasn't allowed.

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Member Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    BadeMiya wrote: »
    wmmdd08h01n3.png
    Hello kabam ! Why did you lie about this fix, parry still fails against Magneto 50% of the time. You warned me against using profanity as it is against the forum rules, what about spreading false information ? Last time i checked it wasn't allowed.

I don't have Archangel but could it be magnetism of Magneto that is causing it to fail?
  • TKalTKal Member Posts: 534 ★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    wmmdd08h01n3.png

I don't have Archangel but could it be magnetism of Magneto that is causing it to fail?

Please read. Archangel's abilities can't be reduced
  • ThawnimThawnim Member Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    TKal wrote: »
    wmmdd08h01n3.png

Thus why I said is it magnetism causing it meaning it was a bug. Either way he'd need to post an example of it though for there to be any certainty that it is a bug. Like I said I don't have him to be able to test it out.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,963 ★★★★★
    It wasn't fixed, that's all. Maybe they forgot to add the fix in the update, or maybe it was never a fix for it ...
    We just need to wait to get if fixed next update
  • YellsomeYellsome Member Posts: 485
    TKal wrote: »
    wmmdd08h01n3.png

Thus why I said is it magnetism causing it meaning it was a bug. Either way he'd need to post an example of it though for there to be any certainty that it is a bug. Like I said I don't have him to be able to test it out.

just a suggestion..send the video or the mods will never believe it