**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should kabam keep doing time paradox event [Title edited for clarity]

UfuomahUfuomah Posts: 37
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
I don't know about you guys but this time paradox solo event is too repetitve, boring and lacks imagination.
Having to look for a particular champion to fight and then exiting to repeat the same fight about 19 times is mind numbing and I really don't know how we all haven't gone mad after one week of it.
So, I thought I should run a quick poll. What do you guys think?

Should kabam keep doing time paradox event [Title edited for clarity] 43 votes

Yes sure, it's so fun I can't wait for kabam to come up with something similar in the future
23%
MikeyBoi69ExHavokCassysilentagCaptain_ArmaxlukakaCtuchikJollyHawkAshKetchumNaver247 10 votes
Please, just shoot me now
51%
Timone147ditCdaveRiise81GoogleplexianNoıreSupermanojDeacon03WîndšpäveFR33_HUG5spidey31415926UfuomahPanchulon21SantaGulkWoozieVOLK1902gp87Spoonmanaron2EarthEliteMassapealCaptainPoll 22 votes
Indifferent
25%
kfd2010Lvernon15tkhan08DRTOLrrrrFhfjghhggggjfhfjgZuroFred_JoeityWoody15Silver_SagaPkarli412 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I did it twice and then forgot about it.
    Too time consuming for a few revives and a handful of units and a few shards
  • Options
    UfuomahUfuomah Posts: 37
    Kabam, can you please shut this particular thread down? Fudged it up and can't delete it. Redid it as a poll but this one has to go
  • Options
    Ufuomah said:

Kabam, can you please shut this particular thread down? Fudged it up and can't delete it. Redid it as a poll but this one has to go

Went ahead and merged them for you so you could keep the feedback that was already provided.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    It has good rewards but is just a slog. Not fun at all.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    It’s a decent idea in theory but after about a week of this I’m pretty over it. Super tedious and not fun at all. I’ll keep doing it for the rewards but it feel like a chore and just painful. Especially since there isn’t always an easy answer other than dueling which is exhausting because we still can’t get a re-duel button after all these years of asking for one.

The act of either searching for someone to duel then dueling then repeating and all the screens in between is becoming so boring to do. Likewise joining a quest and doing 1 fight and exiting the quest to repeat is becoming painful. There is more time spent on loading screens for this then there is actually doing fights.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Indifferent
    It's easy and repetitive but for the rewards it's worth doing, but yeah something a little more challenging could be fun, the one special quest I really like was the Deadpool in love event they did back in february, had a few challenging nodes but for the rewards it was worth it more of that would be welcome.
  • Options
    MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    Yes sure, it's so fun I can't wait for kabam to come up with something similar in the future
    Its not fun at all but i need the gold. An extra revive and extra 25 units is a bonus. If you have the time its a decent few rewards
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Yea I will take 30 revives and 750 units for free anytime
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Indifferent
    I dig the rewards enough but it's a slog and it's not really creative.

"Hey, fight this champ 20 times" isn't fun. It's lazy. It's not challenging - it's just find a fight to spam.

It's been awhile since there's been an event quest I've actually enjoyed.
  • Options
    I really like it. The community seemed to work very well together to find things as well. Good stuff.