**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hulk Gladiator

hulk was nerfed? a few days i don't see him regenerated energy damage like iceman

Comments

  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    delete this before they change him, don’t be the reason why Gulk gets ruined
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    DEADP0ØL said:

    hulk was nerfed? a few days i don't see him regenerated energy damage like iceman

    you might be from 1 year in future where coldsnap is a passive damage
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Ghulk doesn't heal back from energy damage. He heals from passive DOT like Starburst, Limbo, Death Field, etc.
  • DEADP0ØLDEADP0ØL Posts: 11
    Kalantak said:

    DEADP0ØL said:

    hulk was nerfed? a few days i don't see him regenerated energy damage like iceman

    you might be from 1 year in future where coldsnap is a passive damage
    but before this update he regenerated this damage
  • DEADP0ØLDEADP0ØL Posts: 11
    JohnHS said:

    Ghulk doesn't heal back from energy damage. He heals from passive DOT like Starburst, Limbo, Death Field, etc.

    my friend I'm referring to the ice wave
  • DEADP0ØLDEADP0ØL Posts: 11

    DEADP0ØL said:

    Kalantak said:

    DEADP0ØL said:

    hulk was nerfed? a few days i don't see him regenerated energy damage like iceman

    you might be from 1 year in future where coldsnap is a passive damage
    but before this update he regenerated this damage
    Are you referring to cold snap or frostbite?
    Both are very different
    If he regenerated(or more accurately activated face me!) any non passive DOT he was not nerfed he was fixed
    cold snap

Sign In or Register to comment.