**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How often do you get a 6*?

Aside from the occasional spend and maybe sigil, without paying for it, how often does the average player get a 6* champ at uncollected/ cavalier?

I'm just about to get my first, and I"m curious how often with 5* dupes, event quest, calendar, and all the various factors added up someone can expect to get a 6*

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    When they first came out it was about once every 3-4 months. Now it seems like I open one about every two months.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Probably 4-5 months if you can explore each month's uncollected difficulty.
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Damn - I hope my first 6* isn't a dud then..
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Like...never.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    1 every month and a half I’d say
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

how? most seem to say every 2-4 months?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Once every 6 months (I did the math) Just pulled my first aswell so the timers reset
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Caino1023 said:

Lvernon15 said:

The trouble with answering this question is that everyone thinks they know what the 'average player' is. Hence the very different answers.

I'm almost certainly not average, but to provide context to my answer:
    • I'm essentially FTP, and (as yet) I'm Uncollected but not Cavalier, so no Cav crystals.
    • I complete Uncollected each month, and explore chapters 1-2.
    • I occasionally explore UC chapter 3 for full rewards
    • I'm in a very low-tier Alliance that only does AQ, and no AW. (Maybe I should do something about that one day)
    In the 21 months since 6-stars were released, I've generated about 26,000 6* shards. So, in my case, I get 10,000 shards approximately every eight months.

First two pulls have been Nightcrawler and Carnage; so fortunately I've had pretty reasonable champs, at least.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Caino1023 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Uncollected eq aw seasons and arena, if every 1 1/2 months is 3750 aw seasons 3.5k arena 2.4k and the rest filled in by either a side event or dupes or individual wars
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    This thread may be interesting for the OP.

Some people have 0 champs, a few have 60-odd. It's all about time and money...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/159409/post-your-6-champ-roster#latest
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Became uncollected in January and have 6 6 stars but thats pretty much close to the max I can get with my roster(cant explore Act 6 or variant 1 yet)