**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Small bug in map4

Bleed node where carnage is on. If you bring in a bleed immune champ (mine was GR) , instead it places armour break on you. Which is not supposed to happen via node. And I doubt it is an intended interaction. Instead of bleed from.node , it placed armour break as if I was heavied by carnage. And also carnage s special was unblockable because of this interaction. If is a bug pls look into it, if it is meant to be so then also clarify.

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Bleed node where carnage is on. If you bring in a bleed immune champ (mine was GR) , instead it places armour break on you. Which is not supposed to happen via node. And I doubt it is an intended interaction. Instead of bleed from.node , it placed armour break as if I was heavied by carnage. And also carnage s special was unblockable because of this interaction. If is a bug pls look into it, if it is meant to be so then also clarify.

Which map?
  • Options
    Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Lormif said:

Which map?
    Map4 mate, its in the title