**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MCoC Yeet will win this week summoner competition

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Why did you use Voodoo against a poison immune?
  • ImmortalmanImmortalman Posts: 27
    Well it's just you have to just participate and not win it. Plus its make the fight more interesting when the odds are against you 😎😎
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I definitely think that BrutalDLX isn't as likely to win as people think he is.
    He was only the first person to get through RoL because he was a whale (not used as an insult; just a fact that he spends ton of money) who spent tons of units on revives to take down Wolverine with Electro. Yeah sure he was one of the first people to complete LoL as well but that's not an exceptional display of ability either.
    I think BrutalDLX definitely has the potential to take the top spot this week. But I really think nobody has really seen much that PROVES his amazing skill at the game, compared to someone like mvinceable.
    I don't know much about the other two though. So yeah I look forward to seeing this week's competition.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    No one really knows brutaldlx skill as much as the youtubers u never know he might be very skilled I just wanna see others than youtubes do these competitions a bit as makes it more interesting
This discussion has been closed.