**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Redskull

Just bagged myself a 6* redskull and I have no clue about this Champ. Is he any good? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    He isn't good. He can counter Havok, but it will take time to finish a fight because his damage is boo boo.
    He has an infinity stone. You'd think he'd be better.
  • Options
    Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Well in the comics the Cosmic Cube/Tesseract are different from the Space Stone. That's just a decision that was made by the MCU to not confuse the more casual viewers. But still the Cosmic Cube is powerful in the comics and the champion should be more powerful. (just got him as a 5 star from a unified GMC so definitely hoping for a buff.)
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Mr_Wiff said:

Well in the comics the Cosmic Cube/Tesseract are different from the Space Stone. That's just a decision that was made by the MCU to not confuse the more casual viewers. But still the Cosmic Cube is powerful in the comics and the champion should be more powerful. (just got him as a 5 star from a unified GMC so definitely hoping for a buff.)

I agree that he needs a buff, however, other tech champs need buffs.
    Top priority: IP and Hulkbuster
    Others: HtD, All the Iron Men. Red Skull, Vulture, etc
  • Options
    He can be a tricky defender as you can't hit into his blocks without draining your own power and taking some damage but still not the hardest. Unlikely to get many if any kills just a pain to fight IMO not hard per say.
  • Options
    Oh yeah of course Hulkbuster and IP and even Iron Man, War Machine, Howard need it more.