**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

About Boss Rush Challange

ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
I wonder will we get an announcement about boss rush challange today,before it starts ?

Comments

• CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297
    Most likely not. Only reason I think that is because they asked testers to not say anything until its live. That makes me think we'll all get an in-game email at some point.

Can i ask why the rush in knowing if it isn't playable yet?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    It'll be out in 17 hours. You'll know what to expect then.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    No, the complain to play time ratio would be too heavily weighted on the complaint side. See the rewards won’t be much and you’ll spend 30 minutes playing it. So if they announce it early people will spend hours moaning about the rewards and minutes playing the boss rush. They’re doing you and themselves a favor.

*Historically the announcement drops at the time of the event and has even happened after the event drops.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    CoMinow said:

Most likely not. Only reason I think that is because they asked testers to not say anything until its live. That makes me think we'll all get an in-game email at some point.

Can i ask why the rush in knowing if it isn't playable yet?

I have almost 9k shards as both 5* and 6* shards, 5* is not that important but I wonder will there 6* shards as rewards, if there are I can hype for my next 6* (hopefully not JF 3rd time..)