**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star champs

Hi need help if my 5* are worth upgrading as my team of current one are not that great.

Storm rank 2 - I do like using her but feel may be better options
Hulk buster rank 1 not impressed
Winter soldier - seems ok but only 9k health at end of rank 1 don't really use much as higher 4* champs
Yellow jacket rank 2 - go thru phases of liking and not liking
Ice man rank 2 - good coldsnaps and immune

None awaken yet am I best waiting for better champs? Also on day 71 log in I noticed you get a 5* awaking gem am I wise to use on one of these or wait as so rare?

Thanks

Comments

• Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    Aim for mutant and go for iceman
  • Adishvar_26Adishvar_26 Posts: 46
    I suggest to do ice man and if u get the awakening gem if mutant use it :)
  • Monty_E_1Monty_E_1 Posts: 18
    Out of the options you list, Iceman definitely seems like your best bet. The dupe helps with the reset timer on his Ice Armor (by 3 seconds) and it gives you Coldsnap to start. Those are helpful, BUT I don't think it's worth the Awakening Gem. The double (well, triple) immunity is extremely helpful throughout many phases of the game, and the ability to tank a SP3 can be huge against power gain foes like Hyperion. My 2nd option out of those would be Winter Soldier. He's useful in being able to cycle through his ammo to select the kind of damage appropriate for the fight, but once you have a Killmonger to pair with him for synergy, he acts as another StarLord. That damage ramp up can also really help solve higher content. Other than that, Storm is okay (the shock and stun is nice) and same with Yellowjacket and his Power Sting and precision, but they are very average champs in the overall meta of the game today and not really worth your resources at this point. Hulkbuster is pretty sad and should collect dust on your bench unless you have some sort of Tech Combat event going on. Save the AG for a top champ that really needs his or her sig ability to shine. There is no expiration on those and the game rewards patience. You'll eventually get a top champ, especially if you rank up some of your better 5*s and start solving higher content with better rewards. Hope that helps!
  • Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 171
    Many thanks for your help!
  • Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 171
    Currently trying out my winter soldier while gaining more gold he's not too bad thanks. Just opened a new 5* Cyclops red not impressed got the blue team 4* ranked high and don't find him too good, was hoping for another iceman!