**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
Options

Rank up 5* IMIW?

OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
Just pulled this fella off a Unified GMC, and I have the resources to take him up to R3. The only other tech champs I have worth taking up are 5* Darkhawk (unduped) and 4/40 Warlock (duped) and 4/40 Mysterio (duped).

For a bit of background, I’m uncollected and still rely on my 5/50 4* champs (Blade, Cap Sparkles, AA, Sym Supreme, Hype, CAIW). I’m not 100% sold on IMIW’s offensive capabilities, though I am intrigued by his synergy with CAIW.

What do you guys think?

Rank up 5* IMIW? 23 votes

Take him up to R3
78%
PantherusNZNifzDeadmaddyCassyXxLoganTDCxXFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSidDDragonNeotwismMeebletonwarung73LoctiteSuperGlueBeyond00_FF10EtjamaSquishyjrthe4thHedrongp87FreeToPlay_21 18 votes
Save the resources for Sparky/Ghost/etc
21%
INTEGRALzuffySlapaBlackJ4zzX_Factor_Agent 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Take him up to R3
    I took mine to rank 4 and use him all the time for attack. He can powerloch, heal block and once duped that autoblock on the last 15% health has saved me a ton of resources. He can take out most bosses once he is below 15% health relatively easily. I took him up over several tech champs and dont regret the decision.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Take him up to R3
    @INTEGRAL care to elaborate?
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Take him up to R3
    Got him at R4...has a lot of utilities...takes a bit to ramp up but is awesome for a lot of stuff in attack and a tough defender once duped.. definitely worth investing into..has healblock,power control,relatively unique set of debuffs,amazing block proficiency and many other things
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Take him up to R3
    Theoretically, all five stars are rank 2/3 worthy to get your "money's worth".
    He is great on defense and if you have Night Monkey, he can do some insane damage