**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 5 Cut Scene

Now with the Infinity War happening next yr. I predict the cut scene will be Thanos arriving and shocking GrandMaster as he thought his brother the Collector sealed him away and thus a mini battle will occur where Thanos probably says "not this time" and uses the Gauntlet as a shield deflecting whatever Grandmaster throws at him back to him knocking him out.

Final moments he raises his hand in the air showing off all the stones on the gauntlet and saying "Titan of Thanos has returned and my reign begins once again"

Act 6 will be the final battle against Thanos but being much harder this time as he will probably recruit some help to defeat us as pay back for ruining his plans and getting him put away.

Thoughts???

Comments

• Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Nice. Black order as other bosses during it.
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Yo, what happened to gulliotine?
  • Options
    When was the last we heard of her
  • Options
    LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    SummonerB2 wrote: »

End of Act 4
    ymaf3z5nnai9.png
  • Options
    I think it was sorcerers conclave
  • Options
    Or the
    dormmamu one
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Or the
    dormmamu one

Pretty sure it was the dorm one as he has her captive (either him or thanos)
  • Options
    LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    Jestress wrote: »

End of Act 4
    ymaf3z5nnai9.png

Gilly has since been seen in the Sorcerer's Enclave, and Dr. Strange has a cut scene with Thanos, where the Illuminati lure him into a trap and present an infinity stone. He tells Thanos that if he harms Gilly at all, they'll destroy the stone? Something like that.

Yup i recall that moment lol
  • Options
    weavileweavile Posts: 288
    can anyone show me all the cut screen? I stop playing for a while (August 2016- April 2017) and miss out quite a few
  • Options
    Gilly's aso back in the blades event quest
  • Options
    She's with DS, Gamora, Nebula and blade, and thay just defated mephisto and morningstar
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    She's with DS, Gamora, Nebula and blade, and thay just defated mephisto and morningstar

You resurrected a post from over 2 months ago