**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Going for uncollected, need help

rivetrivet Posts: 254
edited September 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I completed Act 5.2.5 and need help on preparation for 5.2.6 to go for uncollected.

The following is my top champ,

Also have 4 star duped star lord, unduped scarlet witch, induced venom, vtd, Medusa, if the are any useful.
I have about 1500 unit and 15 lvl1 revive in stash and 40 conquer crystals saved. I am also 1 path away to finish exploring Act 4 so I should have an 4 star awakening gem available. My fighting skill is average,good at parry but not good at intercept. My question is 1. Should I go for it now? 2. Which team should I bring in for 5.2.6? 3. Any champ do I need to awaken or upgrade before I go for it? In particular, I can possibly use the generic awakening gem on Corvus or og hulk, but not sure if it is worth it? I also have 3 t4cc available for tech, science and skill, so potentially I can take nick fury or hulk to 5/50 if need to, and there is also a cap iw in 4 star basic arena I can grind for if needed? Any advice on what to prepare and strategy for the collector?

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Corvus and cull obsidian should be good against collector once ramped up. Just revive them until he's dead. Nick fury synergy with quake will help if you mess up and magik also works for collector.
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    Thanks. Can magik get to sp2 for power control when fight with the collector? I am worried about dying too quick to use her power control with the collector fight. My regular quest team is Corvus, cull, imiw, omega red and void, wondering if I should take the same team for 5.2.6? Nick fury and captain marvel are newly acquired through arena, still learning. For the quake and nick fury synergy, does it work when nick is in the 2nd phase of awakening form, is he considered dead or alive for synergy in that phase?
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    If you can rank up Captain marvel her industructable will come in handy, build up binary charges in the other fights to try and burst him down. Having nickfury makes the charges last longer as well and sience he is awakened his LMD can also help for cheating death and bursting down the collector.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Cull, Corvus, Emma Frost, Void, Omega Red. It'll be really easy for you with that roster.
    edited September 2019
    Thanks for all the comments. Somehow I pulled a 4 star stark spidy before I attempt 5.2.6. I can take him up to 5/50 if desired, should I do it? Also, I have a generic 4 star awakening gem should I use it on Corvus or stark spidy or save for a future champ that may need it more? Finally, I think I will bring Corvus, Stark spidy, omega red, cull, the last one is between nick fury, void, Imiw and magic, I really like void but not sure if he is effective for collector, so maybe I should take nick fury instead? I cannot rank up captain marvel to rank 5 or Emma frost to rank 3 so I shouldn’t consider her? Anyway, I know I keep finding excuse to delay it, maybe I should just go for it
    edited October 2019
    Just an update, finally got uncollected today. It was much easier than I thought. I brought Corvus, Cull, Stark Spidy, Omega Red and Void, used a few single revives and potions on the road to get Corvus and Cull on their max charges, and pretty much Corvus and Cull does all the work for the collector, first few fights I kind of died without getting any damage going, but once they get the combo in, the damage was insane as a 4 star, used 2 team revive and an extra single revive on Corvus for the collector fight. I used more revives on 5.2.4 than 5.2.6. I waited till I can R5 4* Stark spidy as he was considered best counter for collector, but he did nothing for me, as I kind of always get hit at some point while trying to build up his poise charge. I was worried about Cull can not be effective fighting collector because I need to use heavy to put armor break and have to activate route buff to get damage, but luckily Collector is not really stun immune even less than 40% health. Corvus was really the MVP though. Thanks every one. Kind of feel should have not waited so long. Saved 3000 unit for this fight, end up only use 100 unit.