**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are cavalier players endgame players?

TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
Was having a discussion with some people so was just wondering what other people think on this subject

Are cavalier players endgame players? 82 votes

Completing 6.1 makes you an endgame player
24%
belli300DeadmaddyLvernon15GrimmbearSceptilemaniacAhitlawJtarunJuggerNotColonaut123TehsigzorzTony886RockypantherxAmazing_Demon05MeebletonGeorgiaDawgWade420wilson69TheBestinTuakauJohnHSBettlejuice26ValBr111 20 votes
You need to explore 6.1 to become an endgame player
34%
zuffyMrLalowTerraNoıreSiddhantKwatraWîndšpäveHendrossSaransh245Ackbar67IDogeDarthPhalPrathapChampioncriticShadow_PhoneixotranksoOsman_G90NeotwismDonrefreMarri_2ChampSlayer 28 votes
Starts off by another milestone(specify)
41%
CoatHang3rRagamugginGunnerdanielmathHaji_SaabRazorDevilTendersquadWardenclockCliffordcanGluteusMaximusNiteAndDaePizzabeatRasiloverPanchulon21CupidRaikisTawlizeezee57cookiedealerspaceoctopusRougeknight87 34 votes

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    not really
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Hard to tell, story wise yes, overall maybe. The game is more than just AW, AQ or Story, its a combination of all.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Completing 6.1 makes you an endgame player
    I’d say cavalier players are endgame players then there’s another category for people who have finished everything
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I’d say cavalier players are endgame players then there’s another category for people who have finished everything

almost there, just need to 100% lol.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I'd say I'm a midgame player and I'm Cavalier. Still don't have any R5 5*. Only 3 6* champs. I wouldn't say I'm confident in my roster or ability to 100% any Variant, LOL, 6.1, or even to start 6.2, and I'm definitely not confident to do map 6 or 7 in AQ.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    100% 6.2
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★
    If you can explore act 6 and/or do all the variants, then you are an endgame player imo.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Endgame player (imho):
    All Varients 100%
    6.1 100%
    6.2 completed and working on exploration.
    They should have more than 6 R5s
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    No. Endgame means you've completed all the available content currently so therefore you are at the end of the current game
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Endgame just literally means "end of the game" That means you have to complete and explore all available content.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    No. Because I'm Cavalier.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Run through 6.2, 100% labyrinth and 100% variant 1 for mine makes you an endgame. I’m cavalier with 100% variant 2, variant 3 on the way and one run through on lab. I don’t feel anywhere near an endgame player.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I'd say I'm a midgame player and I'm Cavalier. Still don't have any R5 5*. Only 3 6* champs. I wouldn't say I'm confident in my roster or ability to 100% any Variant, LOL, 6.1, or even to start 6.2, and I'm definitely not confident to do map 6 or 7 in AQ.

I'm almost exactly this. 6.1 completion, Variant 3 completion, and two quests left for Variant 2 completion. No plans to explore any of those quests, or start Variant 1 or LoL anytime soon.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Honestly. Just play the game. People working on end of game content are end game players imo. Now cavalier is about 6 months old so no I wouldn’t call that endgame as a lot has been released since.

People working through the newest content because they have either completed or are not going to complete some older content(looking at you LoL) I would classify as endgame. LoL is a terrible check in endgame as rewards aren’t that relevant and people skip it because the pain doesn’t match the rewards. Variants/Act 6 are the current checkpoints on endgame imo.

Everyone has a different view and it doesn’t matter in all honesty.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Lol I started my alt in January and have gotten Cavalier. No, Cavalier is NOT endgame.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Endgame has a dictionary definition.

IMO Currently Cavalier and 100% Act 5 would put you in the category of an Act 6 endgame player but not an MCOC endgame player. This is already changing though and with the release of 6.3 Cavalier certainly wouldn’t be descriptive.

To be an MCOC endgame player you would need to display 100% completed on all of the highest level quest content available except maybe the last released quest content because at that stage your at the endgame.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’ve done 6.1 100%, 1 pass of LoL and 1 pass of 6.2 with random lines done also and 100% all variants. I would say I’m close to an end game player but not necessarily.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I have one completion on act 5 and havent touched LOL or any variant yet, but I have one r5 5* and I find map 6 to be far easier than map 5. Haven't tried map 7 yet but that's ok.
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    I would say it starts with 6.2 completion.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    I don't care what you say, you can 100% 6.1, you're End Game.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

No. Endgame means you've completed all the available content currently so therefore you are at the end of the current game

LOL.. then you're left with maybe less than 50 people.
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    Too_qik said:

Beating collecter

The game is way past beating the collector as end game content. My account wasn't even two months old when I became uncollecred. 18 months ago this might have been the benchmark
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    Lormif said:

Hard to tell, story wise yes, overall maybe. The game is more than just AW, AQ or Story, its a combination of all.

Agree with this sentiment. This game is multi-faceted. First time I played and by the time I quit I had completed all solo content including LoL. Act 6 hadn't been announced and 6 stars were barely a thing, but I was in an alliance doing principally map 5 and we were teetering between gold and platinum. I feel that wouldn't qualify me as an end game player. The game is both better and worse off for the fact that the goal posts keep shifting. There is always new content coming, conversely you can also feel like you're in an endless loop. Playing again, there is already a lot more content beyond 6.1 and more slated to come. "Endgame" is a temporary term in MCOC.