Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

One spot open

Just had one spot open. Running map 4 with no donations. Will be moving to map 5 soon. AQ, AW are Line are mandatory. Check us out then let me know if you're interested.

Message me in game or on line at DaBills.

Comments

• I’m interested
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 544
    Sent you a message in game.
    I have two spots that just opened due to people joining but not playing (really why?)! We're kinda a great alliance :). Contact me in game or on line at DaBills.
    Still have one spot left. In game or on line at DaBills.
    Three brothers leaving after war so we have 3 spots open. Been together since 2015, diverse group. Check us out and contact me in game or on line at DaBills. Thanks.
    One spot open. Running map 4, 3bgs, 100%. Silver 2 in war. AQ, AW and line are mandatory. Fun, active alliance! No donations. Check us out. In game or on line at DaBills. Thanks.