**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ultimate Boss Quest

NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
I dont know if this has been done before, but what would everyone think of a quest with a boss around a million points or something and everyone that plays works together to defeat him. I dont know if kabam could do this or not, but i just thought it would be fun and something that everyone could participate in. As long as u do damage u would qualify for rewards. That way even lower level accounts could still participate and even endgame players might enjoy. They could have a title for who does the most damage even. What do u think? Is this a good idea or even possible?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    It could work in theory. Rewards would be hard to scale. Although a million is nothing in rhe way of health. To have several million players attempt it it would need billions or trillions of health to be a challenge since the top players can spend through it easily and would need difficult nodes. I think a good name would be something like "Universal Battlerealm Combat" or something.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Might have a lot of connection issues
  • HeavyBr3athingHeavyBr3athing Posts: 144 ★★
    edited September 2019
    That would eat their servers. Thousands of people attacking the same health pool at the same time whilst constantly calculating and moving the health pool for everyone else.

It's an awesome idea and would love it but if the server's struggle to just open 10 crystals then there's no way it could cope with this.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I like the idea, but I don't think it would work in practicality in this game. I know that in a different game they had a big boss that everyone contributed to killing all at the same time and the damage would be calculated at the end of your timer and added to the total damage you inflicted but I don't think this game has the same kind of capacity to handle thousands of people doing this all at the same time.

But really I do like the concept behind it. I would love to see something like this implemented if it is possible.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    The health and damage is hard to guess. I just through a million out there as an example. Without knowing how many ppl actively play and how many days they run it would all have to factor into the champs strengths. If ppl could run it daily for a week the health would have to be much higher.
    I have no idea if it is possible. I just thought it would be something fun and different for everyone to take part in.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Ppl would complain about it being too difficult👀
    Im sure some ppl wouldn't like it. I just thought it would be neat. Does anyone have any other ideas on content that would be something completely different?
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    COWhale would just carry us all