**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus question tech avenger both missions?

Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
Title should say it all, anyone know if you ko iwim does that activate both missions

Comments

• Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Yes. If he autoblocks and you knock him down with a heavy, that’s 3 missions
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Too_qik said:

What he said ^
    What they said ^^^
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Too_qik said:

What he said ^
    Knock him down with a heavy or special WITHOUT killing him in that same hit I might add.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

Too_qik said:

What he said ^
    Knock him down with a heavy or special WITHOUT killing him in that same hit I might add.
    What he said ^
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

Too_qik said:

What he said ^
    What he said ^
    What he said ^^^^
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    BabyMiike said:

Snizzbar said:

Too_qik said:

What he said ^
    What he said ^
    What he said ^^^^
    What he said^^^^^